• Investor
  • Fort Wayne, IN
Votes |
Property Management in Indiana

Adam Gerig
  • Investor
  • Fort Wayne, IN
Posted Jan 17 2013, 17:26

Hello all! This is my first post on here so go easy on me. I started a property management company back in February of 2012 and almost a year in have increase my management portfolio by 25%.

I don't say this because I am looking to toot my own horn, but am coming by a lot of these properties for one main reason. Investors are tired of the way their properties are being managed. I'd say that probably 80% of my business has been because of poor management previously and wanted to get everyone else's take.

Is this normal?

I'm not the cheapest in town I'm sure, but I let them know up front exactly what I charge, what service I will provide, and how it will benefit them. I would love to hear from other property managers or from investors. What do you think makes a good property management company?

I am an investor myself so I guess it's hard to really critique myself as I've always taken care of my properties, but I would love to hear what really separates a property management company from any other from your experience.

Loading replies...