Votes
Danny Messmer
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Property Management Companies In Columbus, OH

Danny Messmer
  • Columbus, OH
Posted May 19 2020, 18:49

I started investing in buy & hold rental property about five years ago and have been managing everything myself. I’m up to 3 properties, 11 doors in total.

My goal is to continue to grow my portfolio while being as hands off with the day to day as possible. I’ve acted as the property manager (collecting rent, advertising available units, running showings, and contacting repairmen when needed). I have different maintenance guys on call for pretty much every request, however, I’m getting tired of tenants bothering me.

With all of that being said, I’m starting to search for property management companies in the Columbus, OH area. After self-managing for nearly five years with very little trouble, I want to make sure introducing another party (property mgmt co) isn’t going to ruin a good thing. I also understand that i need to start leveraging additional resources if I want to continue to grow my portfolio while maintaining my sanity.

I’m looking for any recommendations on reputable, honest, property management companies. Also, if you know any to stay away from, I welcome that input as well. Thank you!

Loading replies...