Using Cozy for applications and collections?

Using Cozy for applications and collections?

Member since 2018 · 48 posts · 8 votes

Does anyone use cozy for applications, background and credit checks and rent collections?  It sounds like a good deal for me but I wanted to see if someone could share their experiences with the company.  Thank you. 

0Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Burlington County, NJ · Member since 2019 · 540 posts · 771 votes
6y

@Gary R Uren

We use it and like it. We have three properties and can see using it for more up to a point. Easy to use and free. We recommend it.

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Burlington County, NJ · Member since 2019 · 540 posts · 771 votes
    6y

    @Gary R Uren

    We use it and like it. We have three properties and can see using it for more up to a point. Easy to use and free. We recommend it.

  • Member since 2018 · 48 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    Thank you Mr. Brady, I appreciate your advice.  Could you please tell me what you mean by up to a point. What point is that and why?

  • Member since 2018 · 48 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    @Ron Brady

  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2018 · 93 posts · 28 votes
    6y

    I have been using it for online applications and rent collection, I love it!

  • Investor · Tx, GA · Member since 2019 · 313 posts · 337 votes
    6y

    More interested in paid options that have faster collection. 

    Cozy is great in theory but the fact it takes 6 days for payment to show up is too long, and for $3/unit it is still 3 days (often 4). 

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    Yup, been using Cozy for 3+ years now and I'm very happy with it.  Rent collection is so easy for me and my tenants.  Applications and credit/background checks make the whole process simple.  There's also financial tracking and maintenance management - neither of which I use.

    I'd highly recommend it to anyone managing properties.

  • Real Estate Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 17 votes
    6y

    I have not used the application / background service but my tenant has been paying via Cozy for 6 months and I have 0 issues with the payment service, has worked great for me. It does take 4-6 days for payment, but in candor, if you can't wait that long for monthly rent payments you might want to reconsider your reserve situation. 

  • Member since 2018 · 48 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    Fantastic, thank you everyone. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Burlington County, NJ · Member since 2019 · 540 posts · 771 votes
    6y

    @Gary R Uren

    We will reconsider our options if we grow past 10 or more properties. We understand that as the portfolio grows other software might be better

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.