Do you "BOOST" Facebook Marketplace Ads?

5 Replies

I DO NOT understand Facebook. I tried boosting a property one time and got zero messages. Did I do something wrong? When I don't boost I get a ton of messages. But is would be nice to include the link to apply in the listing instead of having to send it in a message to everyone. I'd rather skip the sending the message step. 

Do you boost? Help me streamline thanks! 

Thanks

FB is tricky.  Boost is just an easy button that allows FB to suck funds out of your wallet.  Try running video views or webpage traffic as your campaign objectives.  Then you can retarget those.

One guy I know has started using the boost button with some degree of success - look up Fritz Joseph on YouTube.

@Luke Carl  

Facebook Boosted Post what is Facebook boosted post. A boosted post defined by Facebook Boosting a post from your business Page is a quick and easy way to show your content to people who might be interested. The Boost Post button allows you to quickly create a Facebook ad using your post. This ad can appear in different places on Facebook, and you can show it to an audience of people you define.

Facebook "Boost post" Button
Why use a Facebook boosted post
Facebook's intent with a boosted post is to help you acquire more people to engage with the post you create. Your post will reach those who are most likely to share, like, and comment on the post you boosted. Boosted post can be a means to reach a cold audience who will be most interested in your content, thus more likely to engage
How to start a boosted post

Step 1: Get started

1. Go to the post you want to promote. This can be a new post or an existing one on your Page’s Timeline.
  2. Click Boost Post in the bottom right-hand corner
  3. The ad will be automatically created from your post

Step 2: Choose your audience

Next, decide who you'd like to see your post:

• If you select People you choose through targeting, you’ll be able to specify the people you show your boosted post to. Then, refine their locations, ages, genders, and interests.
  • If you select People who like your Page and their friends, your boosted post will only be visible to those people. Note: this option is available if at least 50 people like your Page.

Step 3: Choose your budget

1. Set your maximum budget. You can spend as much or as little as you want. We’ll give you an estimate on the number of people you’re going to reach depending on the amount you set.
  2. Choose your duration. Your post is automatically boosted for one day, but you can select up to 7 days.
  3. Click Boost