Property Management Software

9 Replies

Has anyone heard of and/or use Particle Space? I've been pinged by them twice this past week. The software seems to be in its infancy (I haven't heard of it before), but they appear to offer multiple intriguing features.

I currently use Yardi Breeze for my commercial property management but am open to exploring other options with additional/better commercial features as our AUM grows (expected to triple in 2021).  

The thing about PM software is that once you start with one, it'll be pain to change. A (new) PM software few heard of may look good, but I personally will stay away, as I don't want to start using it, only to see it go under. 

@Eric Weireter we second what Soh states.

New PMC software companies are best for PMC's just starting to us management software or this with under 100 doors.

I totally understand what @Soh Tanaka and @Drew Sygit are stating. I just feel that all commercial property management software is antiquated. Changing platforms certainly would not be a decision made on a whim, nor expect to be implemented within a month. I've done 2 Yardi implementations myself that both took over a year and were a work in process. 

@Eric Weireter another challenge with new software offerings - most I've seen are geared to DIY landlords looking for quick, easy and cheap options.

As your business grows, you need software with more features and customization. 

Many PMC's love Buildium, but we found it too simplistic for our needs. We think Buildium is great for DIY's and PMC's under 150 doors.

Originally posted by @Eric Weireter :

Has anyone heard of and/or use Particle Space? I've been pinged by them twice this past week. The software seems to be in its infancy (I haven't heard of it before), but they appear to offer multiple intriguing features. 

I currently use Yardi Breeze for my commercial property management but am open to exploring other options with additional/better commercial features as our AUM grows (expected to triple in 2021).  

I work for MRI and would be happy to help. I can discuss some questions you should be asking when evaluating solutions so you find the right fit.

Originally posted by @Eric Weireter :

Thanks, @Nicole Heasley. We've got a demo of MRI scheduled here in a couple of weeks. If I have any questions after the demo, I'll reach out. 

I would love to hear how it goes! Please feel free to message me.