Skip to content
General Landlording & Rental Properties

User Stats

Votes
Nero Ruis
Votes |
Does a SM exist for RE Investors to Mark Delinquent Tenants?

Nero Ruis
Posted Jul 21 2020, 05:49

I'm a future multifamily investor; I won't be buying anything until I'm of age and have built my credit (and most importantly the know-how!). 

After reading and hearing of popular alternative methods for landlords to kick out tenants instead of performing evictions. I was wondering if a social-media type platform existed exclusively for landlords to notify other nearby landlords of a particular tenant who had been trouble or should've been marked legally, because doing those alternative methods removes the ability for future landlords to see such a deviancy in a background check.

Because it seems that landlords have much more to lose from initiating an eviction (hence the popularity of alternative methods) and furthermore how costly it is to have the unfortunate serendipity to happily embrace these unmarked tenants as clean ones. I think it's time I or someone out there developed a platform exclusively made for landlords to check their respective areas for these types of potential tenants, if it doesn't exist of course.

Any thoughts? 

Nero.

Loading replies...