Investor · Manchester, NH · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 3 votes
I have 2 multi families(4 units), i am a real estate agent(3rd year), and i have a regular job. I also do my own property management which i have in an llc. I need help as i am planning on getting more properties and putting them as managed by my company. I also need to seperate all my accounts for tax purposes / seperation of bussiness.
I think i need a financial advisor to help me put everything where it needs to go but also tell me what i should be doing.
I will probably need an accountant. I can hire my wife and put her my payroll. I don't know if that is best.
Are there any known financial advisors in New Hampshire? Or someone who knows what they are doing and can help?
Real Estate Agent · Salem, NH · Member since 2017 · 95 posts · 34 votes
5y
@Willy Vasquez morales
Hi Willy congratulations you seem very motivated. I use Nicole she is great she is not in New Hampshire but To me it does not really matter due to Covid everything is through zoom anyways and she knows Everything about business planning on getting your business going. Hope it helps.
Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes
5y
Willy,
Are you open to working with your financial advisor remotely? I recommend finding a financial advisor who specializes in working with real estate investors over one that is local. You may want to consider working with your advisor remotely to expand your options.
I would also recommend looking for an advisor who is willing to work with you throughout the year. You want an advisor that can help you strategize and who is responsive when you want to know the consequences of the financial decisions you are making throughout the year.
You should also look for a Fee-only advisor who is not going to sell you a product and/or try get a commission.
Good luck and let me know if you have any questions.