• Real Estate Agent
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Giving Thanks For The Opportunity to Give In Denver: Housing Now

Carrol Rhead
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Denver, CO
Posted Nov 19 2020, 13:07

I am grateful. I own a home and I don’t take this luxury for granted as many Denverites struggle with housing. This pandemic has only worsened these economic conditions and for this, I am grateful that I am also a property owner & manager that has been able to conscientiously take action to hopefully improve the situation for other families in need. If you have not previously been introduced, you should know of a thoughtful and caring division of The Salvation Army called Housing Now. Their program partners with families experiencing homelessness by helping them transition into long-term and stable housing by providing them with housing navigation, short-term financial assistance, resources and case management. I have worked with Housing Now for over two years now and the rental of two properties. I can truly say that they are real people helping real people find the security and stability of a place to call home. If you are fortunate enough to have a property that is in need of a tenant, please consider reaching out to this organization or message me for more information. There is also a super easy way to donate on-line for essential homegoods for family move-in. There is no better way to give thanks for the abundance in our lives than by being able to be a resource for others in need.

Many warm wishes to you this Thanksgiving!

Loading replies...