Unable to reach laundry service provider

1 Reply

Good morning/afternoon BP! I have a problem I don't know how to deal with. I'm unable to reach the laundry machine provider for one of the recently acquired buildings, they simply don't return my calls. I can't simply through their machines out on the street, but is there way that this was abandoned and how do I go about addressing this? mailing them a certified letter stating you have abandoned your machines?

Originally posted by @Igor Fedulov :

Good morning/afternoon BP! I have a problem I don't know how to deal with. I'm unable to reach the laundry machine provider for one of the recently acquired buildings, they simply don't return my calls. I can't simply through their machines out on the street, but is there way that this was abandoned and how do I go about addressing this? mailing them a certified letter stating you have abandoned your machines?

Follow your states abandoned property laws. Usually you are required to store abandoned property for a period of time, like 30 days, before you can sell it. You definitely need to properly notify them. Did the old owner have a contract with them? If the machines are collecting money, it seems someone will come to empty them.