House hacking with lots of bedrooms in a single family home

2 Replies

Hi guys!

I came across a property where the numbers seem to work out. I'm planning on house hacking and it's a single-family 6 BR / 3 BA house. A lot more bedrooms then I what I was initially looking for, so it's making me think about it.

I want to hear your house hacking stories. How many bedrooms were in the property you house hacked? Was it a single-family or multi-family home? Love to hear some feedback.

@Matthew Sharpe 6 bedrooms sounds like a sweet house hack. If the numbers work for what you’re looking for, I’d take the plunge! By the time you get enough replies to find the inspiration to do it the property will likely be under contract with the way real estate is moving right now. You can do it!

Originally posted by @Dan Weber :

@Matthew Sharpe 6 bedrooms sounds like a sweet house hack. If the numbers work for what you’re looking for, I’d take the plunge! By the time you get enough replies to find the inspiration to do it the property will likely be under contract with the way real estate is moving right now. You can do it!

Thanks for the advice Dan! Hopefully everything goes well with the property.