Single Family for business/corporate rental

6 Replies

I’m interested in a single family which is  corporate tenants occupied till 2024. Anyone has experience with renting out single house for office use? Any pros and cons of doing this comparing to residential renting? 

If the numbers work, they work. A single-family home that's zoned for business use has additional value because it's flexibility to operate as a business, a residence, and possibly even a short-term rental. I would buy these over a regular single-family any day of the year.

Thank you Nathan, that’s helpful! 

Originally posted by @Nathan G. :

If the numbers work, they work. A single-family home that's zoned for business use has additional value because it's flexibility to operate as a business, a residence, and possibly even a short-term rental. I would buy these over a regular single-family any day of the year.

Love the flexibility the deal gives you.  In 2024 you can pick which has the better market value and potential and rent it that way.  If the numbers work sounds like a great opportunity.  

Whether you are renting out a house for the first time or have done it before, here are the steps you should take to ensure a hassle-free property rental.

Get your house ready for tenants.

Do market research.

List your house online or find a good agent.

Choose the right tenant.

Accompany tenant during the property inspection.

Protect your rights by preparing an agreement.

For more guidance, you can contact with property expert: https://starhl.com.au/

Whether you are renting out a house for the first time or have done it before, here are the steps you should take to ensure a hassle-free property rental.

Get your house ready for tenants.

Do market research.

List your house online or find a good agent.

Choose the right tenant.

Accompany tenant during the property inspection.

Protect your rights by preparing an agreement.

For more guidance, you can contact with property expert: https://starhl.com.au/