• Real Estate Investor
  • Pittsburg, KS
Votes |
Checking/Credit Card Recommendations?

Steve Neuman
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Pittsburg, KS
Posted Oct 19 2021, 09:56

TL;DR- What is your favorite checking/credit card combination for managing your rental properties? Best perks, rewards, security, etc.

Good Morning!
I have a single entity LLC and I allocated an old personal checking account to primarily be used for this when I got it started. I have occasionally made purchases for the property on personal credit cards to maximize rewards points, or use credit instead of cash temporarily, etc. but I'd like to get everything completely separated because putting my income statements together is a mess if I don't stay on top of it (and programs like Stessa make it soooo easy if everything happening in a specific account is relevant to the reporting).

Which cards/checking accounts/etc. have you liked the best? What perks, rewards points, APR's, security, etc. have been most relevant and meaningful for your business?

Note: I LOVE rewards programs- I pay for everything with my personal credit cards to gain rewards, and I consequently, I haven't paid a dime for airfare, hotels, or car rentals while vacationing in 5 years because of it.

Thank you for your thoughts!

-Steve

Loading replies...