• Realtor
  • Des Moines
Posted Sep 28 2022, 12:20
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

• 10/11/22 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/Chicago
  • 215 East 3rd Street STE. 100 Des Moines, Iowa 50309
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Join us for our second Tuesday Night Meetup on October 11th from 6-8pm. For this meetup we will have Brad Neal with Renters Warehouse to discuss the process and any questions you may have about it. 

Agenda:

5:30 - 6:00 - Check in/Networking

6:00-6:15 - Local Market update by Darson Grantham

6:15-6:45 - Guest Specialty Expert | Brad Neal with Renters Warehouse

6:45-7:00 - Q&A7:00-8:00 - Networking for attendees

Iowa Taproom

215 E 3rd St, Unit 100

Des Moines, IA

Longer Summary of What is Going on!!

Many of you know my passion for connecting real estate investors with each other. I currently host an in-person, weekly coffee meet up. This event has had 20+ attendees each Friday morning the last few weeks!

It has been on my mind for over a year now, and finally it's happening…Ryan Wikstrom (Homelife Brothers) and I are putting our efforts together to bring another Real Estate Investor Group to the Des Moines area! We hope that this group would NOT replace any of the current Investor groups, as they are providing incredible value! In this new group, we are bringing in quality speakers to educate attendees about a variety of topics relating to real estate investing.

Examples include: (but still to be confirmed)

Short Term Rentals

Des Moines Economist

City of Des Moines officials

Property Management

Buying On-contract / Sub2 mortgages

Wholesaling

First Time Rental Buyers

Tax advantages of the DIFFERENT Real Estate Investing methods

I’m certain I’ve missed a few….. but you get the point! We hope to see you there!!

Talk soon!-

Darson

The Grantham Group

Greater Des Moines Keller Williams