Votes
Francesca Miranda
Votes |
WiscoREIA Webinar: Building A Foundation in the Creative Finance

Francesca Miranda
Posted Oct 5 2022, 08:14
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

*Important: Pre-register at https://wiscoreia.com/event-49... to receive the Zoom link in your email address!

Building A Foundation in the Creative Finance Space!

On Saturday November 5th, I will explain five different buying techniques I learned that have worked in the past that investors today don’t know about or know how to implement.

Any of these five different creative buying techniques can enable real estate investors to buy houses where income, and good credit won’t be the determining factors. I will share how the ability to borrow affordable money and the need for good credit with an adequate credit score will no longer be a major factor, regardless of your current position.

Without the knowledge needed to overcome these economic factors that investors who haven’t lived through the different changing economic cycles of the past and who haven’t had the chance to learn how to overcome the issues that arise when the economy isn’t friendly for real estate investors need what I will be talking about. Everyone who joins me on Saturday, November 5th, will learn ideas how to do more deals than they are currently able to do.

During the call, I will share with you:

• How to find deals other investors don’t know about.
  • Why Banks and Hard Money lenders will no longer be a necessity.
  • Why good credit will no longer be a factor for you to do deals.
  • Different ways how to avoid pay interest.
  • Creative buying techniques that work in any market conditions or economic times.
  • How to quickly build a steady income with real estate.
  • How to make money structuring deals for others without the need to be a real estate agent, legally, morally, and ethically.
  • If you are already a real estate agent, how to increase the amount you can make more than your standard real estate commission.
  • How to structure your own deals other investors in your area can’t replicate or compete with you

You don’t want to miss being on the call Saturday, November 5th to learn new and far better ideas that can allow you to do more deals and make far more money.

See you on the call!

Larry

Speaker: Larry Harbolt

Larry Harbolt

I am asked continually what my thoughts are about what the real estate market is going to do in the coming days. Having been in the real estate investing business for nearly 45 years, I have lived through seven different economic cycles where markets have gone up, and markets have gone down. Today I am seeing all too many of the same indicators, problems I have seen in the past that I believe are looming in the coming months. Its time to learn how to be able to buy houses with techniques that work no matter what the market conditions are.

Today with, high inflation, interest rates rising at an alarming rate, gas prices at an all time high, food costs rising and a real estate market over the past 3 to 4 years exploding that I believe this seller’s market we have been seeing is about to change.

I was lucky to have learned from the true Masters of Real Estate knowledge, they are Jack Miller, Peter Fortunato, Jimmy Napier, and John Schaub. These people have over 200 years of experience amongst all four. I learned creative deal structuring secrets that none of the current Gurus have ever heard of, that is what I will share with you. I will explain timeless techniques most investors don’t know anything about and have never heard of.

P.S.

One of my mentors once said, those who refuse to learn what experts know are doomed to continually repeat the past and face a life of mediocrity, hard work with fewer results and far less profit than those who learn what is needed to enable them to buy more houses and enhance their lives and their family’s lives.

Additional Meeting Information:

*Important Notice:

Pre-register before November 5th to receive the Zoom link in your email! This event is open to ALL.

Webinar Schedule:

10am start presentation

Break for Lunch

Quick Q/A

Resume with presentation

The whole presentation takes 4-5 hours

Meeting Location:

Zoom Online Meetings

WiscoREIA Facebook Groups:

• WiscoREIA Members Exclusive:You need to be a WiscoREIA member to join this group! Please answer all the membership questions upon request. Join Group
  • Northeast Wisconsin: Appleton & Green Bay. Join Group
  • Southeast Wisconsin: Kenosha. Join Group
  • Western Wisconsin: Eau Claire. Join Group
  • Central Wisconsin: Wausau. Join Group
  • Madison REIA: Madison. Join Group
  • Lakeshore Wisconsin: Sheboygan. Join Group

Follow us on social media:

*Want to get access to members-exclusive WiscoREIA events?

You will receive the link for the Zoom Webinar upon registering in the email confirmation. You can use that link to log in to the call on Wednesday, November 5th at 10:00 AM.

Loading replies...