Pints and Properties - REI Meetup

Jason Snider
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Commerce Twp, MI
Posted Nov 2 2022, 12:06

3 Replies

• 11/08/22 07:00PM - 10:00PM America/New_York
  • Commerce Bar and Grill--Haggery and Pontiac Trail, 2215 Haggerty Rd Commerce Township, Michigan 48390
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Pints & Properties is a real estate investors meetup to collaborate over beers, share knowledge, and network with like-minded people.We bring in community members who are crushing it to speak on topics ranging from deal strategy, creative financing, how to build your team and where to find off-market properties.We meet at rotating breweries on the second Tuesday of every month at 7pm. Stay tuned to our Facebook group for changes or updates!

November 2022-Guest Speaker is Todd Chunn, fellow Real Estate Investor, Flipper, Wholesaler and Mentor. Topic will focus on Wholesaling Real Estate... Ways to find Leads (No Leads, No Deals)... How to Wholesale a pre-foreclosure and/or a foreclosure type deal.

Where: Commerce Bar and Grill, 2215 Haggerty Rd, Commerce Township, MI 48390

When: November 8, 2022 @ 7PM

User Stats

Votes
    Joshua Dubke
    Pro Member
    • Riverview, MI
    Votes |
    Pro Member
    • Riverview, MI
    Replied Nov 9 2022, 05:54

Hi Jason, It's a shame I missed the event this week. I just came across this post. I wanted to check about what your facebook group name is so I can follow the events more closely. I actually met Todd at an auction I attended to get an idea on how things work. He is a very nice and knowledgeable guy. I am sure the event went great. Hope to talk soon!

User Stats

Votes
    Jason Snider
    Pro Member
    • Investor
    • Commerce Twp, MI
    Votes |
    Pro Member
    • Investor
    • Commerce Twp, MI
    Replied Dec 2 2022, 12:57

Next meetup is 

12/13/22 07:00PM - 10:00PM

2214 Haggerty Rd, West Bloomfield, MI 48323 (just south of Pontiac Trail), Commerce Bar and Grill West Bloomfield, Michigan 48323

Look forward to seeing you there!

BiggerPockets logo
    BiggerPockets
    |
    Sponsored
    Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
    Replied Jan 2 2023, 07:43

Hi Jason, do you have a January event planned?