Votes |
Inspect,Flip,Buy-Fix-Rent/Sell Tomorrow eve 11/29 Details &Agenda

Mike Hurney
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Boston, MA
Posted Nov 28 2022, 07:51

No Replies

• 11/29/22 06:30PM - 09:00PM America/New_York
  • 47 Newbury Street (Route 1 North, just before Sonic Carhop), 47 Newbury Street (DesignGroup47.com) Peabody, Massachusetts 01960-3867
  • $25

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Tomorrow evening 11/29 Details & Agenda

I look forward to see you 6:30-9pm DesignGroup47 dot com 47 Newbury Street (Route 1 North, just before Sonic Carhop) Peabody, MA 01960 No charge to Members, Only $25/guests, Only $99/year to join!

6:30pm - Doors open, Networking, Marco's Pizza!

7:00 - Lincoln's RE Market & Mike M Mortgage, Updates. How's the Interest, Inventory & Demand eroded our Purchasing Power & Sales values?

7:15 - 1. Our Expert will go through EVERYTHING that you need to uncover, in a quick, personal, property Inspection. When you see a lot of houses like our advanced Investors see, it's easy to miss something that could ruin your deal$.

Also when you have an Expert put a report together for you, it's a powerful negotiating tool!

2. Case study of the Guidelines for a local "Flip". Knowing when to walk is crucial to your success! It's good, actually essential, to know your numbers before you knock on that door, send a letter or make that call.

3. How do you know what to work on with a Buy-FixUp-Sell? and the entirely different Buy-FixUp-Rent? I'm usually looking for 3X back but I see a lot of beginners improve things that don't make sen$e:-(

9:00 Recap & Adjourn

Mike Hurney, Director, MassRealEstate dot net & NewHampshireREIA dot org PO Box 307, Marblehead, MA 01945

PS Welcome all you New and Renewing members. Sorry I've missed reaching out to you, I've been busy, like everyone else, of course. I'm combining my Buying machine techniques with Tony's and Stephen's, gotta tack with the wind (market). I'll send a personal email out this week and again I look forward to see you 11/29!

PPS Of course you know we're meeting just north of Boston, MA and a little South of New Hampshire!