Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Ian Meyer
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Bar Harbor, ME
Votes |
Friendly Reminder That Our First "Meetup" is in 2 weeks!

Ian Meyer
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Bar Harbor, ME
Posted Dec 1 2022, 15:21

No Replies

• 12/14/22 06:00PM - 07:30PM America/New_York
  • 40 Cottage Street Bar Harbor, Maine 04609
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Investing in real estate? Want to be? Living in or around Acadia? Then this meetup for "Investors Of Acadia" is for you, join us next month!

We'll start at 6:00pm at the THIRSTY WHALE (40 Cottage St. Bar Harbor, ME 04609). We'll begin with round table introductions and then continue on to network and socialize for the remainder of the evening. This will be a very informal event as it is our first meetup and everyone will just be getting to know each other.

Our meetings are free and to keep it that way I do ask that you buy a drink or some food (or both) and take good care of the server/bartender so we can continue to use the space for free. Over time perhaps we can find a more permanent venue but I think this would be a great place to start. All levels of investors are welcome, from newbies to the well seasoned. By the way, I said this in my last meeting ---> "For those of you that are ALSO vendors, please respect that this is a *no sales allowed* kind of meeting." <--- I changed my mind, ALL involved in Real Estate Investing in some way or interested in getting into Real Estate, we welcome you to join us!

We will meet on the 2nd Wednesday of every month, leaving this upcoming meeting to take place on December 14th. Come a little festive and prepared to have a blast and meet other like minded people.