Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted Jan 9 2023, 16:55

1 Reply

• 01/11/23 06:30PM - 08:00PM America/New_York
  • https://meet.google.com/yts-chjq-hpr
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Happy New Year, everyone!

The first Pittsburgh REIA Commercial Group Monthly Meeting of 2023 will be held on Tuesday, Jan 10th starting at 6:30PM.

To join the video meeting, click this link:
https://meet.google.com/yts-chjq-hpr

If it’s been a while since you attended or have never attended one of our meetings, I highly encourage you to check us out. New and experienced investors are ALWAYS welcome.

The purpose of this meeting is to network, to learn from each other, and to support each other in accomplishing all of our commercial real estate goals – no matter what those are. Like all of the Pittsburgh REIA subgroups, we are a very open and collaborative group that is focused on helping each other become better commercial real estate investors and taking steps to move forward and, ultimately, close on transactions. (i.e Get stuff done)

Do you have a deal you need help analyzing or structuring?

Is there something you are struggling with and would like the group to give advice?

Do you want leads on properties that you want to buy?

Do you have a property that you want to sell?

Are you looking for investors for your projects?

Do you need a partner to build out your team?

Do you own or work for a small business that offers products and services to other small businesses or commercial property owners?

Is there a topic that you would like to learn more about?

Don’t know where to start?

Need something else?....Join us and let's talk about it!

As we move along 2023, I’m working on:

1) Attracting more speakers to talk to the group about topics that YOU care most about. If there is a topic that you would like to learn more about, please reach out to me.

2) Also, we’ve been meeting virtually since April 2020. We need to decide if we will continue to do so or if the majority of attendees would prefer meeting in person once again. I will distribute a poll in the coming week. In the meantime, please reach out to me about your thoughts and preference.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions or comments!

User Stats

Votes
Paolo Agostinelli
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Replied Jan 9 2023, 17:12

PLEASE NOTE: This meeting is going to be held on Tuesday, Jan 10th as noted in the description - NOT Wednesday, Jan 11th.

(Jan 10th was not able to be entered)

@mindy jensen