• Fort Myers, FL
Votes |
REI Intensive Workshop: Fast Track to Virtual Real Estate Investing

Elizabeth Klingseisen
  • Investor and Real Estate Mentor
  • Fort Myers, FL
Posted Jan 18 2023, 10:29

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

We invite you to meet us in person in Dallas for an amazing half-day of learning, interaction, and networking!

When: February 11th, Saturday, from 11am to 3pm EST.

Where: Industrial Converted Downtown Warehouse feat. Outdoor Living , 4312 Elm Street, Dallas, TX 75226

During this amazing workshop, we will share how we personally have set up a Virtual Real Estate Investing business for Wholesaling, Buy & Hold or Fix & Flip:

• Laying the "Right" Foundation - the "Must Do" steps before even getting started;
  • Top 4 Strategies Decoded - What is wholesaling? How do you build a passive rental portfolio virtually? What should I know before getting into fix & flips? Where can I get private money regardless of my financial situation?
  • High Quality Leads - where can I find them and the difference between "Quick Wins" and "Long Nurture" leads
  • Virtual Real Estate Investing - how to set up a highly efficient virtual investing business
  • The 5 Step System - how it all ties together and a clear action plan to implement today

Plus ... ALL this is included!

1. Brunch with Coffee and Tea
  2. Take Away Manual with Step by Step Action Plan
  3. 100 Leads in the Area of YOUR Choice

Don't wait to sign up! Limited seats available!

Looking forward to meeting you!!

-Laura and Liz