Lee Nugent
  • Investor
  • Naples FL and Shreveport, LA
Posted Feb 1 2023, 05:22

4 Replies

• 02/25/23 09:00AM - 04:00PM America/Chicago
  • 620 Benton Rd Bossier City, Louisiana 71111
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Good morning everyone. I admittedly don't post on here as much as I could, however I wanted to share an event that I'm hosting on 2/25 at the Bossier Civic Center. It will be an all day Real Estate Investing Seminar, and I'm providing lunch for attendees. Real Estate has done so much for my wife and I, and I enjoy sharing information that I've gained over the years.

This isn't going to be some seminar where I tell you that I'm doing something then try to sell you on a course of how to do it. This is going to be like drinking from a firehose; a lot of information is going to be shared that day. You can follow me on any social platform and find out more about my story (started in 2015 with 6k, and have grown this into numerous businesses related to real estate, everything that I teach is something I actually do; I don't share theory because there's plenty of that out there).

The topics covered will include:

• The FAQ of REI
  • Wholesaling – a simple approach to investing
  • ARV – After Repair Value, how to calculate this
  • Estimating repairs (Can't calculate ARV if you don't know rehab costs)
  • Rental properties – How to analyze, purchase, and manage
  • Flipping houses - How to analyze and purchase
  • Finding deals – various methods we use and how we approach the deals
  • Negotiations – Real scenarios of negotiations and how we overcame the challenges
  • Funding deals – a no BS approach (Yes, including a net zero out of pocket strategy)
  • Understanding the funding – Transactional lending/Private Money/Hard Money/Bank money
  • Working with contractors – the good, the bad, and the ugly
  • AirBnb Multifamily hack
  • Property Management – Real situations we have encountered and worked through

There's only seating for 150 people, and I need to lock in the head count to be able to have catering ordered for everyone. I'll include the link for the event to get the tickets; make sure you select the General Admission ticket for the free ticket. Quick note, I am charging a refundable $25 deposit to hold people accountable. What that means is, I've held free events before with limited seating, and people are quick to claim a ticket, yet find something else to do on the day of the event. Not only does this put a lower attendance out, it also stops others that would join from being able to attend. The $25 is refundable on the day of the event after checking in. It's all handled through Eventbrite and they charge a small fee for the tickets that I won't reimburse. For the complainers, If you can't spend a few bucks for a day of Real Estate Education and lunch being provided, this isn't a room that you need to be in anyway.

Check out the event, and if you have any questions feel free to reach out.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/b...

Loading replies...