• Venice Beach, CA
Votes |
Meetup in LA for those interested in Out-of-State Investing

Ali Boone
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Venice Beach, CA
Posted Dec 24 2013, 18:46

Hey everyone!

Another post recently unveiled a lot of interest from folks around Los Angeles (Orange County, Long Beach, anywhere...) who are interested, or potentially interested, in investing out-of-state. I live in LA myself and have only invested out-of-state and am more than willing to talk about my experiences in doing that, the pros and cons, what worked and what tripped me up, etc.

If anyone is interested in doing a meetup in mid-late January or early February so everyone who is interested in out-of-state buying can get together and meet and talk about experiences, I think it would be a lot of fun. If any of you live in LA and currently invest out-of-state yourself, it'd be great to have you join so you can talk about things you've learned as well.

I'm admittedly horrible at coordinating events, but wanted to go ahead and throw it out there. I can easily pick a date and time, but before I do, does anyone have any preferences? Also, any ideas on a good easy place to meet? How many of us there will be will obviously impact where we can meet. I'm thinking somewhere in Culver City so it is most central to every direction, unless no one would be coming from the west side then we could move it more inland.

I'll copy some names on here of people I know who are interested, but everyone who is interested chime in and invite your friends and we'll see what transpires. Depending on the timing, I may be able to reel in some experts in the field to join as well and they can give some more technical information (specifics on choosing markets, etc.).

Talk to everyone soon,

Ali

Loading replies...