Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Francisco, CA
Posted Mar 26 2014, 20:07

70 Replies

• 04/10/14 06:30PM
  • S & R Lounge Inside Hotel Zetta 55 5th St San Francisco, CA 94103
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

It's been awhile since we had a San Francisco meetup and I had a great time at the East Bay meetup that it would be worth while to start it up again. I am going to take a page (ie copy) out of my buddy's @J. Martin meetups and have the same layout.

Come one, come all! Join us to meet with some great people, talk about all aspects of real estate investing, and make some local connections in the Bay. For those who are coming, please introduce yourself on the forum by copy and pasting the questions I filled out in the post below, then replace my answers with yours. This way, everyone has an idea of who we are and who they'd like to target when we meet up. Everyone will have a chance to introduce themselves in a circle there. I look forward to seeing you all.

What: San Francisco Meetup - April Edition

When: Thursday, April 10, 2014

Where: S & R Lounge

Inside Hotel Zetta 55 5th St San Francisco, CA 94103

(between Mission and Powell)

This is a beautiful location as Hotel Zetta is newly renovated. Tasty drinks/beers, and food available. We have a reservation for a large table in the corner of this lounge good for 10-15 people and the space can easily accommodate many more. I picked this place as it is bright and quiet, not crowded with plenty of space to accommodate everyone, and close to BART/MUNI.

Get There: Take BART/MUNI to Powell station. It is less than a 3 minute walk from the station. The hotel is right next to the Westfield Shopping Center.

Parking: The closest parking lot is at Fifth & Mission which is just a few minutes away. From 6pm-midnight, rate is $1.50 an hour.

Food and drink:
There are drinks available, appetizers, and a menu. You are responsible for the cost of your own food and drink, if you choose to have any. There is no “minimum” or cost for the meetup beyond what you choose to spend.

Looking forward to meeting new investors and seeing familar faces.

Regards,

Johnson

Keywords:

East Bay , East Bay Meetup , Bay Area , Meetup , Meet up , Meet-up , San Francisco , Oakland , Berkeley , Alameda County , Contra Costa County , Solano County , Richmond , Hercules , Concord , Albany , Pittsburgh , Marin San Rafael , South Bay , Peninsula , Walnut Creek , Pittsburgh , Antioch , Pleasanton , Fremont , Castro Valley

Loading replies...