Orange County Meetup

28 Replies

• 07/09/14 06:00PM
  • ROUND TABLE PIZZA, LAKE FOREST
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

This poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

• July 9th
  • 6:00 P.M.
  • Lake Forest CA
  • Roundtable Pizza, on Lambert.

The only costs associated with the meet up is for your food and drinks. This initial event is to let everyone introduce themselves to each other, talk about deals, and how we can help each other.

We are suggesting that those who attend make a small flyer to hand out that outlines:

- What you are looking for

- What you are offering

- What service you provide

This, along with name tags, should help improve our networking time.

SEE YOU THERE!

@Karen Capps , @Albert Bui , @Alex Bejenaru , @Chad Ballard , @Jonathan Wilks , @CK Hwang , @Nick Wing@Christopher Hunter , @Jack Medford ,@Paul Ortiz , @Lauren Hardy , @Vipul Shah , @Joe Homs , @Tony Chan ,@John Curtin , @Peter Popovici , @Nicholas Jacoby , @Ian Kwak , @Elizabeth Moreno , @Clint Kreider , @William Larsen

Sounds good @Joe Homs ! Correct, there is no meeting in June.

@Clint Kreider  and @William Larsen 

Sounds good. We will be there! I will bring name tags :)  Also, want to @mention a few poeple that were at the last meetup. (I'll get you all the names and email addresses I have from last meet up) 

@Ryan Byrne  , @Matt Kvalheim  , @Rick Lin  , @Allen Motakef  , 

There were some others on the list, but I couldn't find them on BP! 

keywords: OC Meetup, Orange County, southern California

I had a great time at the last OC meetup! Looking forward to this one too!

Count me in! I'll have my mom and possibly my husband with me.

I'd like to come too.

I missed last one. Hopefully I can make this one. I work a W2 job currently, but using my free time to study real estate, markets, business, etc. I Figured networking now won't hurt me even though I am not necessarily active in the investing gig yet.

Count me in too, looking forward for the next meetup

Hopefully, I will make it!

I will try to be there.

Joe Gore

Just thought I'd bump this up!  @Joe Gore  LOL did you move? 

Keywords: Orange County Meet Up, OC Meetup, Orange County, Southern California, irvine, lake forest, mission viejo, costa mesa, huntington beach, san clemente, dana point, capistrano beach, san juan capistrano, laguna beach tustin, santa ana, foothill ranch

Hope to make it this time!!

@Karen Margrave,

I am going to try an hop a ride with a west bound chicken truck, so I can meet everyone. Sorry I did not move.

Joe Gore

I'll be there. Looking forward to it. 

Ill be there again! It was great meeting everyone!

It was fun, see you guys again at the next one.

REMINDER: The next Orange County meetup is Wednesday, 7/09/2014 at 06:00PM. We are meeting at ROUND TABLE PIZZA in LAKE FOREST again. 

If you have any questions let me know. 

this is a great idea, looking forward to meeting everyone

Looking forward to tonight!  Reminder: feel free to bring a flyer or something with your contact info, outlining any haves or needs or what you can offer.  If there are 40+ people again, it's hard for everyone to speak with everyone.  

Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.