Orange County Meetup

Orange County Meetup

When:

Where:ROUND TABLE PIZZA, LAKE FOREST

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2012 · 146 posts · 55 votes

This poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

  • July 9th
  • 6:00 P.M.
  • Lake Forest CA
  • Roundtable Pizza, on Lambert.

The only costs associated with the meet up is for your food and drinks. This initial event is to let everyone introduce themselves to each other, talk about deals, and how we can help each other.

We are suggesting that those who attend make a small flyer to hand out that outlines:

- What you are looking for

- What you are offering

- What service you provide

This, along with name tags, should help improve our networking time.

SEE YOU THERE!

@Karen Capps , @Albert Bui , @Alex Bejenaru , @Chad Ballard , @Jonathan Wilks , @CK Hwang , @Nick Wing@Christopher Hunter , @Jack Medford ,@Paul Ortiz , @Lauren Hardy , @Vipul Shah , @Joe Homs , @Tony Chan ,@John Curtin , @Peter Popovici , @Nicholas Jacoby , @Ian Kwak , @Elizabeth Moreno , @Clint Kreider , @William Larsen

0Reply
114 views

Most Popular Reply

Accountant · Tustin, CA · Member since 2013 · 65 posts · 10 votes
12y

I had a great time at the last OC meetup! Looking forward to this one too!

See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe HomsBusiness Member
    Flipper · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y
    See You there. NO meeting for June?
  • Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2012 · 146 posts · 55 votes
    12y

    Sounds good @Joe Homs Correct, there is no meeting in June.

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    @Clint Kreider and @Bill Larsen 

     Sounds good. We will be there! I will bring name tags :)  Also, want to @mention a few poeple that were at the last meetup. (I'll get you all the names and email addresses I have from last meet up) 

    @Ryan Byrne , @Matt Kvalheim , @Rick Lin , @Allen Motakef , 

    There were some others on the list, but I couldn't find them on BP! 

    keywords: OC Meetup, Orange County, southern California

  • Accountant · Tustin, CA · Member since 2013 · 65 posts · 10 votes
    12y

    I had a great time at the last OC meetup! Looking forward to this one too!

  • Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    Count me in! I'll have my mom and possibly my husband with me.

  • Investor · Orange, CA · Member since 2013 · 28 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    I'd like to come too.

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    @Robert Fuhs Then we'll see you there! 

  • Real Estate Investor · Cypress, CA · Member since 2013 · 877 posts · 94 votes
    12y

    @Clint Kreider @Karen Margrave Count me in again.

  • Irvine, CA · Member since 2014 · 22 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    I missed last one. Hopefully I can make this one. I work a W2 job currently, but using my free time to study real estate, markets, business, etc. I Figured networking now won't hurt me even though I am not necessarily active in the investing gig yet.

  • Investor · Aliso Viejo, CA · Member since 2011 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    Count me in too, looking forward for the next meetup

  • Homeowner · AZ · Member since 2013 · 28 posts · 3 votes
    12y
    Hopefully, I will make it!
  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 744 votes
    12y

    I will try to be there.


    Joe Gore

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    Just thought I'd bump this up!  @Joe Gore  LOL did you move? 

    Keywords: Orange County Meet Up, OC Meetup, Orange County, Southern California, irvine, lake forest, mission viejo, costa mesa, huntington beach, san clemente, dana point, capistrano beach, san juan capistrano, laguna beach tustin, santa ana, foothill ranch

  • RE Investor & Broker · Huntington Beach, CA · Member since 2011 · 60 posts · 22 votes
    12y

    Hope to make it this time!!

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Hope to make it

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 744 votes
    12y

    @Karen Margrave,

    I am going to try an hop a ride with a west bound chicken truck, so I can meet everyone. Sorry I did not move.


    Joe Gore

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 71 posts · 16 votes
    12y

    I'll be there. Looking forward to it. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2011 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    12y
    I will be there...
  • Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 97 posts · 30 votes
    12y

    Ill be there again! It was great meeting everyone!

  • Commercial Real Estate Broker · Tustin, CA · Member since 2010 · 51 posts · 26 votes
    12y

    It was fun, see you guys again at the next one.

  • Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2012 · 146 posts · 55 votes
    12y

    REMINDER: The next Orange County meetup is Wednesday, 7/09/2014 at 06:00PM. We are meeting at ROUND TABLE PIZZA in LAKE FOREST again. 

    If you have any questions let me know. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Yorba Linda, CA · Member since 2012 · 336 posts · 69 votes
    12y

    this is a great idea, looking forward to meeting everyone

  • Anaheim, CA · Member since 2014 · 163 posts · 51 votes
    12y

    can't wait.

  • Investor, Real Estate Agent · San Juan Capistrano, CA · Member since 2013 · 150 posts · 65 votes
    12y

    Looking forward to tonight!  Reminder: feel free to bring a flyer or something with your contact info, outlining any haves or needs or what you can offer.  If there are 40+ people again, it's hard for everyone to speak with everyone.  

  • Real Estate Investor · Rancho Santa Margarita, CA · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    @Clint Krieger @William Larsen

    I have got to say, the best network meeting I have ever attended. Can't wait for the next one guys

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.