Wendell De Guzman
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Jul 7 2014, 13:33

10 Replies

• 07/19/14 03:00PM
  • TBD but tentatively: Giordano's Pizza in Main St. Downers Grove IL
  • $5.00

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Due to popular demand and after much delay on my part, we are going to have our Chicago Wholesalers Meetup, 2 Saturdays from now on July 19, 3 PM.

If you are...

1) A wholesaler and you need more properties to sell...you should attend.

2) A wholesaler and you have a property you can't sell or you need to sell...you should attend.

3) A rehabber and you need to buy your next fix-n-flip... you should attend.

4) A landlord and you need to buy your next investment property...you should attend.

I am limiting this Meetup to no more than 15 people. This will be a small gathering where the objective is to buy-and-sell properties to each other or to help each other sell each other's property. Of course you have to prove that your property is truly a good deal.

To RSVP, please call Elpidio, my Acquisition Associate in charge of this meetup this month. His phone number is 630-272-5323. He is also a member of BP (calling @Elpidio Quiballo !)

Regarding the venue, we are open to suggestions. One venue we have right now is the Giordano's Pizza in Main Street in Downers Grove. But if we get another venue that is more convenient to more people, we will do it there. 

Which venue can you suggest? If I don't get any other suggested venue, we will do this in Downers Grove Giordano's. 

See you guys and gals soon!

Loading replies...