Jacksonville August Networking Event is a Week from Today!!!

9 Replies

• 08/14/14 07:00PM
  • Brio Tuscan Grill
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

We have over 20 RSVPs! We will be meeting at the back bar and the patio if it's not raining. You can ask the hostess for the real estate investors networking event or just come around to the back. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

http://www.meetup.com/JAX-REI/events/195114472/

I am a REI in the St. Augustine area and would like to attend. Is this at the Town Center?

I will be there.  Thank you.

Fantastic meet-up!  Nice meeting you, Erik, and I totally appreciate you putting this together.

Sounds like a good meeting to attend. I will try to make it there. Nothing else to do, lol.

@Dana Whicker

lol, didn't catch that. No glasses on blind guy leads to confusion...

Anyway, I did go to the meetup and saw one for the 11th and a place on Baymeadows. I work in the area, so it would be easy for me to attend these meetings and start networking.