Columbus Ohio Meetup - Featuring Ben Leybovich --Creative Finance Special! FREE

20 Replies

• 09/08/14 06:00PM
  • 7239 Sawmill Road, Suite #210. Dublin, OH, 43016
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

To continue the series in Columbus Ohio, we have teamed up with some serious BP firepower. 

This, highly focused, event will include a FREE presentation by (2-time) Bigger Pocket's podcast guest, Ben Leybovich. The meeting will include a specialized series about creative financing in real estate investing and follow with a Q&A. 

Come new and familiar to pick Ben's brain and network to another level!

There will be NO sales pitch or soliciting.

Please spread the word. Event and momentum is being gauged by local and out of state investors.... bring your deals!

As always, thanks for your participation!

Steve

@Steve Baldwin you didn't mention a date/time or location for this event.

Have the logistics details been figured out yet?

Thanks,

Aaron

He stated it right here. 

Time of Event: 09/08/2014 at 06:00PM 

Looks awesome, I will try to be there. 

Thanks,

David

@Aaron Westerburg  

Time of Event: 09/08/2014 at 06:00PM
Fee to Attend: Free

Let me know if you would like any other details or have questions in advance!

Thanks,

Steve

@Steve Baldwin  great job! I'm looking forward to it :-) I can't wait to meet Ben, I love the podcasts. 

I so glad to see another event schedule.  I've not yet attended any past events due to schedule conflict.  I WILL be able to attend September meeting and I'm looking forward to it.  See you there.

@Ben Leybovich  I was hoping that my random (shot in the dark) meet up, with your name attached, would grab your attention.

@Brandon Sturgill  

Yes, it is. It is scheduled at my Remax office in Dublin. 

Will you be able to attend?

@Steve Baldwin 

I stumbled across the event you are hosting on the 9th. I've been surfing the forums and blogs for a few months and think it might be time for some face to face. Ok to join the party?

Bryan

Looking forward to the meetup and hearing Ben L. speak!

@Bryan Mangerchine  Absolutely! Bring a friend, sounds like we should have a great turnout!

For all those who will attend, I had a great conversation with Ben last night about the format in which he would like to proceed with. He suggested that we will get the most out of it if we bring questions. Knowing Ben, this will be a very entertaining evening!

Let's take advantage of this opportunity to pick his brain!

Awesome time last night guys. Thanks to @Steve Baldwin for putting it together, and thanks to @Ben Leybovich for driving all the way up to the "arm pit of the world" to talk to us last night. I was on the computer the first thing this morning researching things I learned last night. 

David

@Ben Leybovich   Believe me, I'm looking at your course. I may have to pull the trigger.