Houston Investors | Happy Hour

12 Replies

• 09/10/14 05:30AM
  • Nouveau Antique Art Bar
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hey Houston! 

There is another happy hour going on (a Bigger Pockets meet up held in Midtown) on the same day FYI! 

Join us for the next Rentals, Flips, Cocktails, and Dips Happy Hour! Brought to you by Noble Mortgage, Big State Home Buyers, & White Picket Investment Group!
Reasons to come:
1. Networking
2. Free Drinks
3. Networking
4. Raffle Prizes
5. Free Food
6. Networking!

RSVP here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rentals-flips-cocktails-dips-too-cool-for-school-tickets-12806690155

Erica, this sounds fantastic- it'll be my first opportunity to meet the group!

(I'm sure it's at 5:30PM, right?) haha. 

Looking forward to it.

Sounds like a good event. I will definitely try to make this one. 

Thanks,

Andres J.

Will this be a regular meet up in Houston?

I thought that the event that yall put on was great, and met a lot of like minded- people.  Would love to know when the next one is as well.

Thanks

Leon

Great, thank you @Erica Villarreal

Do I need to RSVP anywhere?

I will have to come to this one. I have heard great things and want to check this out myself.

Thanks,

Andres J.

I'm new to the forum (first post). Do you plan on having another event soon?

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.