Two weeks until the next meetup for Chicago Real Estate Investors!

10 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 09/16/14 06:30PM
  • Dino's Pizza in Norwood Park
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Two weeks until the next meetup for Chicago Real Estate Investors!

Remember to email me a short description of what you do and what you are looking for. The day of the event at 1 pm I will email out the list so that you may target certain people to talk with.  If you have already emailed me a description just email me that you are attending so I can add you to the list

Email me by noon at [email protected]

See you at Dino's Pizza in Norwood Park from 6:30 - 9:30 pm on 9/16, here are some pictures from the last event

Updated almost 4 years ago

Keyword Chicago

Oh yea, the Chicago meetup is the third Tuesday of the month so put it on your calendar moving forward

Keyword alert does not seem to be working... so I am tagging Chicago

Yep, worked for me as well.  

I should be able to make this.  

ok, mine were not showing up

@Brie Schmidt  

Brie as fate would have it I think I will be in town that one night ... would an old dude from Oregon be invited I will be staying at the Hilton out at O hare would it be a nightmare traffic wise to get to the meeting.?

Oh @Jay Hinrichs  - I will pick you up myself so I can see you again!  The event is about 10 minutes from O'Hare so it won't be a problem

@Brie Schmidt  

Ok Brie perfect  we will have been looking at our properties all day.. and this will be a nice evening.. then we are off to south Carolina in the next morning.. one day there then Birmingham for one night then over to Jackson for a night then back to PDX>

Look forward to seeing you

See everyone Tuesday at the Chicago Meet Up!  Don't forget to email [email protected] a description of what you do and what you are looking for.

Great seeing everyone at the Chicago Meetup last night!  

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.