LA Meetup September 21

13 Replies

This event is brought to you by:

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Sunday September 21th @ 2:00 at the Westside Pavilion Meeting Room A

The room is behind the food court.  Parking is free for the first 3 hours.

10800 West Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064
(310) 470-8752

$5 per person to pay for the room. No sales or solicitation will take place at his event. Please RSVP on this thread so we can have an estimate of the numbers of participants.

I need a favor from someone.  Parking is free for the first 3 hours.  It cost me $9 since we went over the three.  We can purchase parking tickets for $3 to cover the extra hours.  The problem is the office is closed on Sunday and I am out of town next week.  I need someone to buy 20 tickets and bring them to the meeting on Sunday.  I will reimburse you and anyone that stays beyond the 3  hours can purchase one.

Let me know in this forum if you can do it and I look forward t seeing you all.

Jeff

I'll be there Sunday.  I really enjoy the open-discussion format of previous LA Meetups.

The room can be a little hard to find.  Ask directions to the restrooms at the food court. The meeting room is along hallway that intersects the restroom hallway.

January 11, 2015

Let's start off the New Year with a meetup in Los Angeles on the west side. This is a great opportunity to meet with others LA investors, investing in or out of LA. We will have a short presentation on Non performing notes, but there will be no sale pitch.

I look forward to seeing you there. Networking starts at 2pm

Community Room B is located on Level 3,

Please note that this is a different room and is behind the Landmark Theatres

10800 West Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064

As always, there will be nothing sold. A 5$ donation will be requested to pay for the room.

http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/517/topics/164278-la-meetup-at-the-westside-pavilion-jan-11?page=1#p1104086

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here