• Lenexa, KS
Votes |
I'll Be In Los Angeles Area

Dan Brewer
  • Lender
  • Lenexa, KS
Posted Nov 5 2014, 19:34

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hi, I'm coming to the LA area tomorrow (November 6th) through November 8th to meet with several of my investor clients, but I always set aside some extra time to meet and make new connections.  I have been in the RE investment sector for 21 years, and can't imagine I would do anything else. I particularly enjoy working with investors to help them make better investment choices and decisions.  Most investors focus on single family investments, either buying, holding, flipping, financing, etc.  All are very profitable if done right.  But LOTS of competition.  I encourage investors to mograte beyond the single family sector, and you will find less comptition and typically greater profit.  

Here is a little known fact: The #1 performing commercial sector over the last 1, 3, 5 and 10 year periods is... senior housing!!  And thanks to all of us getting older, it will be the #1 sector for the next 10 years.  If your interested in finding out more, lets chat.  If not, lets chat anyway.   I am always interested in making new connections and helping others!

It's possible that it could be construed that I am pitching senior housing investment, so I will note that as I post this notice.  But I don't push anything, I am just very passionate about the sector an encourage others to get involved, with our without me.  

Post a reply and we will determine how to get together!  Ill be staying at an LAX hotel.

Thanks!