Charlotte Meetup! Nov 18th

14 Replies

• 11/18/14 07:00PM
  • Dilworth Neighborhood Grille
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

It's that time again! If it ain't broke, don't fix it; 3rd Tuesday it is. 

We had a great turn out the last few times we've had this shindig, so let's keep it going! See you all there!

What: Charlotte Meetup

When: Tuesday - November 18th @ 7pm

Where: Dilworth Neighborhood Grille - 911 E. Morehead Street, Charlotte, NC

We will meet in the Morehead room again, or just tell them you're with the BiggerPockets group. 

Thanks for posting @Troy Knight  !

After our last meetup, @Nasar Elarabi  had a great idea and suggested that after our normal introductions that we might have a specific topic to help direct the conversation.  Looking back, some of the potential topic ideas were: books that changed your life, setting up goals, pre-foreclosures, the next "hot" area(s), etc.  What does everyone else think? 

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

for the January meeting lets do Tracking marketing, business expense , etc & Goals for the year.

Thanks @Troy Knight!

Looking forward to attending and meeting other CLT BP-ers.

Is there anywhere I need to RSVP? 

Really looking forward to this, see you guys there! 

@Adam West  - Looking forward to seeing you at the Charlotte Meetup.  Thanks for responding.

I am looking forward to attending my first meeting 

Just a reminder to all Charlotte BP members, if you haven't already done so, please let everyone know if you are able to make it to the Charlotte Meetup up tomorrow night!  We are hoping for another great turn out.

For those of you that haven't listened to the most recent Podcast, they discussed the benefits of attending your local meetups with BiggerPocket members.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!

See you guys there!

I'll be there... Thanks @Jon Gillman  for the reminder!!!

My wife and I will be attending tonight.  

I had something come up and won't be able to make it tonight, unfortunately. Pretty bummed, was really looking forward to it. I'll see you guys next time! 

My friend and I will be there. Looking forward to meet everyone. 

Just got a call from my husband he's just leaving work now. Looks like we won't be able to make it. I'm sorry for the late notice. I hope to make the next one. 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.