• Boston, MA
Votes |
Finding a "good" area? Movers and Shakers tonight 11/7 7-8:30pm

Mike Hurney
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Boston, MA
Posted Nov 7 2014, 09:01

2 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Good afternoon, Fellow Investors, Contractors and Landlords,

Last night I read a request on whether or not Malden was a good area to invest in (@Kimberly Dawson) . The responses were typical seat of the pants ranging from: it's the "Worst commute into Boston" from Boston magazine to "I had a friend who moved out of there, I'll ask them". My own response wasn't much better.

We've been analyzing areas several ways from Inventory in Months, to an Affordability index I started - Median Town Income to Median House Price. It's very important to use these tools correctly with your type and time frames of investing. We'll spend a little time on this and if you've got an area you'd like to analyze, you can send it to me soon for tonight.

Tonight Friday, November 7 is our Movers and Shakers meeting 7-8:30pm at Denny's of Danvers, Our agenda:

1. Update on our local Real Estate market.

2. "Round Robin" to see what everyone's working on and maybe needs a Partner?

3. Analyze an area. (Similar to the 4 methods of determining value we went through several months ago)

I look forward to seeing you there at Denny's of Danvers, 152 Endicott Street, Danvers, MA Light refreshments provided. Always no charge to members only $5 for guests for our waitstaff. Just north of Boston, Massachusetts

Mike Hurney, Director, MassRealEstate.net PO Box 307, Marblehead, MA 01945 Office 781-639-8616

PS Again, need your "farm" area analyzed for traffic and pricing? Let me know ASAP at [email protected]

PPS November 25 SEO, email and why walk on a deal you're not interested in when you can help someone and help yourself. December 30 Landlording XYZ:-(

Loading replies...