Charlotte Meetup!!! Jan 20th

24 Replies

• 01/20/15 07:00PM
  • 911 East Morehead Street, Charlotte, NC 28204
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hey everyone, it's that time again. 

Let's try to get a solid meetup going for Tuesday January 20th. 

Try to post a response on here pretty soon so we can get an early head count so we can reserve the Morehead room. 

WHEN: Tuesday January 20th

WHERE: Dilworth Neighborhood Grille 
911 East Morehead Street, Charlotte, NC 28204

We are just a bunch of real estate junkies who want to talk to each other and try to learn. It's a free for all once you get in there, so have your questions ready to ask whomever you happen to be talking with.

I plan to be there. What will the topic be? 

@Troy Knight  - Thanks for posting for the Charlotte Meetup, I just wish I could make it.  Work has me traveling but I'll be at the next one!

I most likely will be able to make it. 

-Anatoly

Thanks Troy! You can count me in!

@Nasar Elarabi, we won't have a specific topic. In the past it's worked well having individuals seek out those they wish to speak to based on our introductions. The groups change frequently throughout the evening and generally every talks to everyone else at least for a brief moment.   

I thought I won't make it as I have an event to attend on the same day, but it turns out that event is in the same place and ends at 7:30 :)

btw - I am new to BP and have been waiting for the next meetup to connect with some local folks.

Thanks for organizing this!

Rafa

I plan to attend as well... Can't wait to meet everyone and learn

I'll be there!  Looking forward to it.

I plan to be there for my first Charlotte meetup. I'll be traveling from Columbia, SC after work so I may be a few mins late. Look forward to meeting everyone!

I will try to make it the next time I'm in Charlotte, best to all. Don

UPDATE:  I just wanted to let everyone know that, as @Rafael Salas  can attest, there are other events going on at Dilworth Neighborhood Grille tomorrow night.  That said we will not be in the Morehead room this time, but they will be setting aside an area for us.  When you get there, just asking for the Bigger Pockets group.  It is looking to be another good turn out!

I will be there for my first meeting meeting.  Look forward to meeting everyone. 

First timer here! I'm going to try and swing by too!

I look forward to meeting everyone tonight! Hate to hear we won't have our usual room...maybe next time. 

I thought I'd be free tonight but circumstances have changed that.  I'll be at the next meeting for sure. 

I will try to make it tonight.

I'll run a late but I'll be there. Are you coming this time around @Nasar Elarabi  ?

I plan to attend what time will the meeting start???

@Audrey Truesdale  , meeting starts at 7:00. People usually filter in for the first 20 minutes or so. After that we usually go around the table with brief introductions then just sort of chit chat, eat, and drink. 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.