San Antonio Real Estate Investors' Discussion Group Feb. 4

17 Replies

• 02/04/15 06:00PM
  • 110 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Good evening all! With the fantastic turnout and positive feedback from our last get together, we'll be having another meetup on February 4 at 6 PM. This will be an informal get together, and everyone is welcome, new or experienced. It will be held on the 7th floor of the Rand Building, at 110 E Houston St (on the corner of E Houston and Soledad). Street parking is free after 6 PM, and if you need any help getting there feel free to contact me via my information listed below. Light snacks and beverages will be provided. Please check in below if you think you can make it; I look forward to seeing everyone there!

For those I didn't get to invite individually last time, I look forward to seeing you as well!

@Account Closed  

See you then Chad....

I'll see you there.

I should make it. Thanks.

See everbody there...

Wish I could make it. Will be snowboarding in Keystone that week ;) I'll be at the next one. 

will Montelongo be there?

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.......

@John H.  , amusingly, I had no idea who you were talking about until I looked him up just now. To my knowledge, he will not be there... However, we had a good time last time around, and you're welcome to come on down to this one as well :-P

And as for you @Kyle Handy  , try not to eat too much powder, you'll get brain freeze ;-)

Everybody else, see you then!

I will be there!  Glad there's another one, I'd love to meet everybody.

@Jason Wolff  , here are the specifics on the meetup Wednesday, we look forward to seeing you there.

Just a reminder for all the folks living here in San Antonio, it looks like it's supposed to be fairly nice Wednesday and the meetup building is about a block from the River Walk;  just wanted to throw it out there. Look forward to seeing everyone!

To everyone who attended last night's meetup, thanks for coming! I enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to seeing you all next month! Also, going forward I'll be posting under "San Antonio Real Estate Investors' Discussion Group", should you want to add a keyword alert to notify you when a new one is posted. The next one will be Wednesday, March 4, with details to follow. Again, thanks to everyone who attended, and I look forward to seeing you all next time!

@Chad Clanton  

Sorry I could not come out this time.....been sick the whole week....pretty sure no one wouldve wanted me around while I was coughing up my lung...lol.  See you at the next meet.

Lol no worries @Hector Lozano  , hope you feel better soon. Catch up to you next time!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here