San Antonio Real Estate Investors' Discussion Group - March 4

18 Replies

• 03/04/15 06:00PM
  • 110 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello fellow San Antonio BP'ers, it's about time again for the San Antonio Real Estate Investors' Discussion Group. No pitches, no agendas, just a roundtable-style discussion for like-minded investors of all levels wishing to network and discuss their interests. 

March's meeting will be held at 6 PM on Wednesday, March 4 at 110 E Houston St at the corner of Soledad and E Houston, with one change. Owing to the fantastic turnout the last couple months, this month we'll be trying out the event center in the same building, just in a different section. I'll post more specifics towards the beginning of next week, so stay tuned. Don't forget, street parking is free after 6PM, and if you'd like to be notified of new meetings, you can add "San Antonio Real Estate Investors' Discussion Group" (minus quotes) to your keyword alerts, you should receive an email every month when the meeting is posted. Take care, and I look forward to seeing you all there!

@Jonatan Barbera  @Lisa Moon  @Kyle Handy  @Jeff Brown  @Nick Disney  @Seth Teel  @Jason Wolff  @Florencio Moreno  @Cassandra Truax  @Account Closed  

I apologize for having to use all the tags; I'm going to try set up a Meetup profile before long, though I will continue posting the meeting here as well. I just don't want anyone to miss out who wants to attend. Everyone above has either attended or expressed interest in attending one of the meetings; if I have made an error and you'd prefer not to be contacted in this fashion, please message me and I'll note it. Thanks to all those who have attended, and I look forward to seeing you all again March 4!

I'll be there!  Probably won't get there til 6:15 or so. 

@Chad Clanton  I put it in my calendar, I'll do my best to make it.  If there is ice cream I'll move mountains to be there. 

I'm in.  See everyone there!

See ya there!

I plan to attend.

MEETING UPDATE:

Here is how to get into the event center. Right around the corner from the front of 110 E Houston St, it is the first set of glass double doors down Soledad from Houston St. If anyone needs further clarification, please don't hesitate to call or email; look forward to seeing everyone there!

Would be great to attend but I wont be there till the following week from the 4th. 

I'm there. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

we hope to make it and meet everyone!

Quick update, the specific address for the entrance to the Event Center is 131 Soledad if you're using a GPS or anything of that sort (even though it's the same building as 110 E Houston), though the map and photo above are still accurate. As always, don't hesitate to call if you need anything. Look forward to seeing everyone there!

It's looking like work will keep me from attending this time. Have fun.

@Jeff Brown  No worries, let me know if you want to grab coffee or lunch sometime either. Take care and hope to see you next time!

Got held up guys, sorry I couldn't attend.

To everyone who braved the wind and cold to attend last night, thanks for coming! We enjoyed meeting all of you, and for those unable to attend, we hope to see you next month. Stay focused and feel free to reach out if you need anything. Take care and have a great month!

Yay there's another I will be going to that one. Is there anything I need to know, attire? items to bring? 

thank you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here