Fort Worth Texas - BP Second Saturday Lunch Get Together

5 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 03/14/15 11:00AM
  • Spring Creek Barbeque 6701 Lake Worth Blvd Fort Worth, TX 76135 (817) 238-9210
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

This is the monthly meeting of BP members living in Fort Worth and the surrounding areas.  We are trying a new location this month with the Spring Creek BBQ in North Fort Worth off of Lake Worth Blvd.  There is no theme or sales pitches made at these meetings.  We network and share. 

Because of the change in location, we had to move the time from 10 am to 11 am.    We have reserved a private room there.    It is under my name, Adam Wright.  I am the facilitator of these meetings.   

Medium logoAdam Wright, Integrity 1st Real Estate | [email protected] | 817‑965‑5599 | http://adamwrightrealty.com

Tina & I will see you there.

@Adam Wright

Unfortunately I am not able to make this Saturday, but if you're hosting these the second Sat of every month, I can make next month.

Hi

I wanted to let everyone know that I will not be at the meeting tomorrow because of medical issues.  Since I am just the facilitator of this meeting, there is no reason for it to be cancelled because of my absence. Please carry on without me.    I hope everyone has a good time.   The reservation is in my name.  

Thanks.   I'll see everyone in April. 

Medium logoAdam Wright, Integrity 1st Real Estate | [email protected] | 817‑965‑5599 | http://adamwrightrealty.com

@Adam Wright ,

I wasn't able to make it this month, but I definitely want get together with other BP people from the DFW area.

Hope to be with you guys in April.

- Kevin