Chicago Meetup 3/17

14 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 03/17/15 06:30PM
  • Dino's Pizza in Norwood Park
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

The Meetup for Chicago Investors on the 3rd Tuesday at Dino's Pizza located at 7004 West Higgins Avenue from 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm.

Like always, these events are not sponsored by any person or company so the events are 100% networking. We do a "Shark Tank" style event in the beginning of the meetups. So if you have a deal you need a partner on, present it to the group. We have created a one sheet template for pitching deals to streamline the presentations, so please email me at [email protected] to get a copy. This is not a format for selling deals, it is only for people looking for partners

6:30 - 7:00 - Networking
7:00 - 7:30 - "Shark Tank" Presentations
7:30 - 8:00 - Group Introductions
8:00 - ??? - Networking
Day after Event - I email out all the Shark Tank deals that were presented.

The day of the event I always email out a list of attendees, so make sure to email me by Monday at 8 pm with a short description of yourself to be included on these emails. I will also be including a list of people presenting and after the event I will email out all the deals that have been presented.

Any questions, please let me know! Email Brie and George at [email protected]

Where are all my Chicago peeps?

Brie,

I haven't made it out to one of these yet, but I'm going to try and make this one. Looking forward this!

I'll be there Brie. I'm sending you a email now. See you there!

Hey @Brie Schmidt don't know if you remember me. I joined BP almost a year ago and was so excited to attend some of the meetups that you and @George Foster were holding, but I was traveling so much that I never got a chance to attend one, ha! Anyway, I got a promotion a few months back and have a bit more time (well I travel less...I never seem to have "more" time...I need a 25hr day once in a while).

So hopefully I can make it to this one, if the real estate gods are in my favor, haha. I want to discuss a few strategies with you regarding purchasing another rental. I read one of your posts about house hacking and want to pick your brain a bit. I just purchased a house in Houston (I actually closed on it today) and I'm hungry for another one! Hopefully, I'll get to chat with you next week.

God willing my husband and I will be there! Looking forward to it. 

Rachel and Johnny 

Mojo Properties and Design LLC

Hi, Brie!!

I'm gonna miss this one, will be in Paris all next week. But can't wait to meetup with you guys soon!!

Originally posted by @Brie Schmidt :

Where are all my Chicago peeps?

Hi Brie,

I'm going to miss this one too. Just pulled into a client dinner meeting on the same night.....

Phil

I'll be there.  Maybe a little late because of work, but I'll be there.  

Can't wait to meet everyone.

Originally posted by @Sam C. :

Hi, Brie!!

I'm gonna miss this one, will be in Paris all next week. But can't wait to meetup with you guys soon!!

I really hope you mean Paris France, not Paris IL

@Brie Schmidt I won't be able to make this months meeting either. I rarely travel for my day job, but I'll be out of town most of the next two weeks.

Things got a bit hectic for me since we held these at Bar Louis but I hope to finally make it to this one.

@Brie Schmidt I should be able to make it barring any last minute fire-drills in the office. Looking forward to it!

Looking forward to see everyone at the Chicago Meetup tonight

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.