San Antonio Real Estate Investors' Discussion Group - April 1

9 Replies

• 04/01/15 06:00PM
  • 110 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX 78297
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

It's getting close to that time again; as usual, no pitches, no sales, just talk. This month we'll be back at the original location where we were in January and February, up on the 7th floor. Don't forget, street parking is free starting at 6 PM and, as always, please don't hesitate to call me if you arrive after 6:15 PM so we can let you in.

Oh, for those of you who were wondering when I'd finally get around to it, we're finally on Meetup.com under San Antonio Real Estate Investors' Discussion Group! Now you can receive monthly emails if you like rather than me tagging you all one by one :-P Take care and we look forward to seeing you there!

Updated over 3 years ago

Owing to the overwhelmingly positive response to this meetup, the location has been changed to another area of the same building (for those who were there last month, it's the same place), addressed as 131 Soledad St. Please email me if you have any quest

Updated over 3 years ago

Aaaand that was supposed to read "questions" ;-)

Updated over 3 years ago

AFTER the April 1 meeting, we'll be changing over to the front room of 131 Soledad (same building) on the first TUESDAY of every month, 6-8 PM. It's been getting a bit tight upstairs during the meetings and looks to potentially be getting tighter going fo

Updated over 3 years ago

forward, so this will give us room to move. Nothing else will change: no pitches, sales, or presentations, just good RE talk. I look forward to seeing you all there! (

Thanks for coordinating this, Chad. Looking forward to participating! 

I'll be there.

Hopefully I will be able to make it out to this event. I need it. Thanks!

Any chance of one of these meet ups happening on a night other than Wednesday? We'd like to come to one, but have a prior commitment on Wednesday evenings. 

@Andy H. , after this month's meeting we'll be looking into a different night in order to free up a larger space in the building. More to follow on that in the next few days. 

@Chad Clanton Thanks for the update. We'll keep an eye out for more info. 

For any subscribers, please check the update to the original message at the top for an updated location. I look forward to seeing you all there!

Just a reminder to everyone that the meeting scheduled for April 1 will be held at 131 Soledad St at 6PM. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to call. We look forward to seeing you all there!

Too much work before Easter weekend. Have fun!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here