Dallas-Fort Worth BP Member Second Saturday Lunch

5 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 04/11/15 11:00AM
  • 6701 Lake Worth Boulevard (at Telephone Road) Lake Worth, TX 76135-2901.
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

This is our monthly meeting of Dallas-Fort Worth BP members.  We meet to network and share.  All are welcome.   

We meet at:

Spring Creek BBQ

6701 Lake Worth Boulevard (at Telephone Road) 

Lake Worth, TX 76135-2901. 

Phone (817) 238-9210

Adam Wright, Real Estate Agent in TX (#0642043)

Hi Adam, 

I just joined BiggerPockets and am excited to network with others who share my same passion and interests for REI. I will not be able to make it to the meeting in Sat 4/11 but plan to attend others. Are the DFW meetings usually on the weekends?

Hi Adam, 

I just joined BiggerPockets and am excited to network with others who share my same passion and interests for REI. I will not be able to make it to the meeting in Sat 4/11 but plan to attend others. Are the DFW meetings usually on the weekends?

@Kristi Nathan

Thanks for the comment.  Our particular group meets on Saturdays for now.  I have heard about other groups that meet in the evening.  Our group decided trying to get from work to a network event on a weekday evening was too tough so we opted for Saturday lunch/brunch.   

I hope you can make it to the May meeting.   It is a great place to meet new people and network. 

Adam Wright, Real Estate Agent in TX (#0642043)

@Adam Wright

Is this group still actively meeting? If so, please confirm time and location. Thank you.