Meetup, Thurs., April 16 8:30 a.m., Bolingbrook, IL

7 Replies

• 04/16/15 08:30AM
  • 714 Boughton Rd., Bolingbrook, IL
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

Are you interested in learning or expanding your knowledge about real estate investing? Playing the game Cash Flow 101 is an exceptional, fun way to learn about investing, understanding balance sheets, and real life strategies for gaining cash flow.

Experienced, Beginner or Exploring real estate investors are invited to attend:

• Location: Bolingbrook, IL (Panera Bread located at 714 Boughton Road, Bolingbrook, IL
  • Time: 7:00 p.m.
  • Host: Mike Fisher, CAB Properties

There is no fee to attend. Allow about two hours for game play and interaction with fellow investors. There will be no pitching of products or services and no sponsors. Pure learning and networking event.

Can also sign up at:

http://www.meetup.com/CashFlow-Club-for-Real-Estat...

Mike,

Thank you for putting together a Cashflow game.  I am a big fan of the game and its lessons as well!

Two points I wanted to mention:  

1) On your post it shows two different times (8:30am at the top and 7:00pm at the bottom), please clarify which is correct.

2) The REIA which I belong to (Chicago Area Real Estate Investors Association) has been hosting a cashflow game for about 3 years at the McDonald's in Lombard and we happen to hold it on the 3rd Thursday of every month at 7pm.  Is there any chance you could adjust your timing so that I can attend your event as well?  It would be much appreciated!

Thanks

-Ben

Ben: Thank you for bringing this time conflict to my attention.  We have posted a new Meetup event for Thursday, April 16 at 8:30 a.m. in Bolingbrook.  This meet up occurs every two weeks on Thursdays at 8:30 a.m., with the next meet on Thursday, April 30 at 8:30 a.m. 

Alternatively, I also host Cash Flow 101 Meetups in Frankfort, IL (next event on April 23 at 7 p.m. and every two weeks ) or weekly in Orland Park, IL (next Meetup is April 15 at 8:30 a.m.).

Orland Park Meetup:  http://www.meetup.com/Orland-Park-Baby-Boomers-CashFlow-Club/

Frankfort Meetup: http://.meetup.com/Escapees-of-the-South-Side/

I hope that one of these options will work for you and look forward to meeting in the future.

Best regards, Mike

Wow, that's a lot of Cashflow'ing!  Thanks, Mike.  I'll make it a point to join you at my next opportunity.

-Ben

Hey Mike B,

Sign Up when you can and I will see you at the next CashFlow Game! Oh bring a friend,

Mike

Hey Mike,

Is it at 8:30AM or 7PM tomorrow?

Michael S.

The Game in Bolingbrook will be 7:00 Thursday 4/16/15. See you then!!

Its at the Panera by the IKEA.

Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.