Richardson / North Dallas Meetup

42 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi all,

This is to gauge interest in a meetup for North Dallas / Richardson / Garland / Collin County folks in June. There is a meetup scheduled for May in McKinney.

This will be an informal meeting at either the Fox & Hound on 75 & Campbell or my RE broker has offered his office which is just right behind the Fox & Hound. Just a get to know you and war story swapping.

Who's in?

Tony Hernandez

Promotion
Contracoin
Bridging between Crypto and Real Estate
Get ready to buy your next property using Crypto
Using crypto to own property, leverage #CTCN in buying your next home and more
Time to buy property

Thanks for setting this up Tony!  I'll try to make this one as well.  For those of you that can make the one in Mckinney on Friday, I'll see you there!

Just a reminder about the networking event on Tuesday... hope to see you there!

Time of Event: 06/09/2015 at 06:00PM
Location: 75 & Campbell Road - TBD (Fox & Hound in Richardson)
Fee to Attend: Free

Promotion
Ashcroft Capital
A national multifamily investment firm
Three Reasons Investors May Prefer Real Estate
Read three reasons why investing in real estate private placements may provide several advantages.
Read More Here

Sorry guys I would have loved to attend as I am from Richardson, but I am already meeting people at the Roddy Roundup in Farmers Branch tonight. 

Let me know if you plan on doing this again. Thanks!