Votes |
Out of Area Real Estate Investing Meetup in Madison, WI

Mark Shaffar
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Madison, WI
Posted May 13 2015, 10:17

1 Reply

• 05/19/15 06:30PM
  • Madison Real Estate Investors Association 2809 Fish Hatchery Road Fitchburg, WI 53713
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

I'm back to Madison after a decade of working and traveling in Asia. While away I invested in Real Estate in China and in Minnesota. I've recently been looking at Madison's price-to-income ratios and noticed that Madison is not necessarily the best place for great cash flow. I also recently listened to a podcast on flipnerd.com by Jason Hartman and he talked about the value of being "Location agnostic" to find the best deals. Let's get together and learn about locations around the country for better cash flow than Madison. You can listen to the podcast here: http://flipnerd.com/buy-hold-investing/. Susan Hagemann from Calhoun Ventures will share about turnkey investing in Milwaukee.

Loading replies...