Denver Small Landlord Meetup

13 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 06/08/15 06:00PM
  • Sm Conf Rm-Rodolfo "Corky" Gonzalez Public Library- 1498 Irving St, Denver, CO 80204
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

This is located on Colfax just west of I25. It has easy access and is centrally located.

I've been doing this by myself for several years and have decided I would like to connect with other local landlords so I'm starting a local meetup geared toward landlords.

This will hopefully be a monthly meeting on the 2nd Monday evening. It will be geared toward the small landlord.

Come join us!

There will be a short (15 min) presentation related to landlording and self managed property management followed by a time of introductions (1-2 min each) and then the balance of the time will be for networking.

For this meeting the presentation will focus on data regarding the future of rents in the Denver market.

Medium rre 1to1 small sizeBill S., Reliant Real Estate, Inc. | 720 207‑8190

Great idea!  Hoping I can make it down.

Sounds cool, I'll see if I can make it after work!

I can't make this one, but I'll put the next one on my calendar! Thanks for organizing this. 

Medium cowen real estate logo copyLucas Miller, Cowen Real Estate | (720) 295‑6725

Nice - going to try to make it!

just a reminder. Denver landlords. tonight is the night.

Thanks for hosting the meeting Bill!- it was a lot of good information and an outstanding presentation! The info was timely as we are in the process of sending out several Lease renewals with rent increases. It was nice to go to an event with other landlords from the area. I look forward to the next meet up! 

It was really good to meet you and I enjoyed the conversation with both you and Martin.

@Bill S.  I can't seem to find the newest thread on upcoming meetings. Do you have a recent schedule? Thanks

@Kyle Doney I made a new post for 2016. Here it is. We are taking next month off. I also have it on Meetup.com if you want to look there in the future.

Darn, missed last nights! Will be at the next one. 

Any 2017 meet ups?

@Pat Sanchez yes. You can go over to meetup.com and find it. I will post the 2017 schedule on BP shortly as well.