Hi to all El Paso TX investors, INTRODUCING...... El Paso Real Estate Investors Association

5 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

We would like to welcome all new investors to the LARGEST, best & fastest growing Real Estate Investment Association in El Paso with 360+ members and growing.

We are a group of both new and seasoned investors that meet to discuss what is going on in the El Paso Real Estate market. We all talk about our deals, how we can help each other and new members are always welcome

There are many benefits in joining our Association for networking, education and eventually DEALS!!

Most groups are about talking about Real Estate investing and deals ... We are about DOING Real Estate investing. (wholesaling, rehabbing, landlording, subject to, seller finance, private lending, passive investing, and Tax Liens, ETC.)

No one else is offering ANYTHING like us for NEW investors here in El Paso, TX!

One FREE Monthly Group Meeting pass for new investors
FREE Cash Flow Game Nights
FREE eBooks
FREE Videos
FREE Blog for members...
And much, much more... as you will see in 2015 and beyond!!

As a new investor, your 1st, best decision is to join a real estate investment association to learn how to network with like minded people.

Make a commitment to yourself, to your family, Stick With It!!

But, YOU MUST ACT!!
No one can do it for you...

Join us for  ≫FREE≪  as a Basic Member TODAY!!!!

[ Yearly Individual Premium Membership is $75 ]

-

-

-

Disclaimer:

This event has no relationship, expressed or implied, to BP, nor is there any endorsement by or affiliate relationship with BP.

Hello Mark,

THANK YOU for your comment and for helping us share our Association!!

Let me know if there's anything I can assist *you* with, ok??

Thanks again!!

Sincerely grateful, 

Luis Cardenas

>> ATTENTION << SERIOUS ENTREPRENEURS IN EL PASO,TX!!!!

EL PASO REIA CAN NOW OFFER *UNLISTED* DISTRESSED PROPERTY LEADS WITH EXTREMELY MOTIVATED SELLERS! !

WE WILL OFFER THESE LEADS ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS.

SEND ME A MESSAGE TO FIND OUT MORE *TODAY* ! !

Yasir,
What's up man I was there last time at the EPIC deal night. This group does does still meet. If you got meetup.com and look up El Paso Real Estate Investors you'll find all the info for them.