San Diego Meetup (9/19/15) - Visit a Local Deal - Historic Mission Hills Craftsman Rehab

12 Replies

• 09/19/15 09:00AM
  • 4030 Alameda Dr. San Diego, CA 92102
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

It’s been tough to setup a local meeting during the summer, lots going on with everyone but I’ve found the perfect opportunity and location for the next meeting…

Come see a local rehab project in action, this isn’t just any old rehab either. It’s a 1910 built 3,800 sq ft craftsman home in Mission Hills. This is a major project we are working on with Jim Ritter and his team at Apollo Realty & Investments.

There will be plenty of room for everyone, a chance for Jim and his team to explain the project and what they are doing to the property and how they got the deal. There will be additional time for socializing, networking and Q & A’s. I’m sure some of us will be headed over to Shakespeare’s Pub for a Pint afterwards. Please be sure to dress appropriately for a construction site.

Where: 4030 Alameda Dr. San Diego, Ca 92102

When: Saturday September 19th from 9AM-11AM

Cost: FREE

Click Here To Sign Up

@Matt C. @Ben Andrews @John Steele 

Dates adjusted! See everyone there! 

Thanks @Tim Gordon ! I just want to confirm that it is taking place on 9/19. You still have this in your post:

When: Saturday September 5th from 9AM-11AM

Originally posted by @John Steele :

Thanks @Tim G.! I just want to confirm that it is taking place on 9/19. You still have this in your post:

When: Saturday September 5th from 9AM-11AM

Yes, date is wrong. It'll be adjusted in about week after 10 messages to someone. 

I am cursed. This editing process on this forum is about my least favorite feature ever on a forum. 

Bump Bump! Just wanted to remind everyone in san diego, southern california and maybe even orange county to mark their calendars for this event! 

can't wait to see everyone there. 

It is marked on my calendar! See you soon. Thanks!

I registered for the event and look forward to meeting some more BP locals!

@Tim Gordon Definitely looking forward to this! Thanks again for putting it together.

-Ben

I just signed up and am looking forward to meeting everyone there. Thanks Tim.

Can't wait to see everyone there. Hope you've got time planned for beers afterwards!

Weekly bump! To remind those folks in San Diego or maybe even Orange County you should come check out this project and network. 

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Hope to see everyone on Saturday, those in San Diego, Orange County and Southern California better try to make it over. 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.