Can I Give You My System?

Joe Evangelisti
  • Developer
  • Haddonfield, NJ
Posted Aug 17 2015, 23:48

No Replies

• Unknown
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

If you're a real estate investor, you've probably done SOME deals... but are you doing as many deals as you WANT to be doing?

What if you had a proven system that you could implement to start doing 2, 5, and even 10 (or more) deals each month? What if it was handed to you in a step-by-step way with actionable steps and ideas that you could implement into your investing business RIGHT AWAY to finally start playing at the level you want to be at?

If you're "this close" to taking your business to the next level but just need a push... a system... a strategy... a "plug-n-play" plan... we should talk.

I'm inviting a select few experienced investors to join me in Philly at the end of September for a 2-day intensive where I'll literally HAND OVER the tested strategies I use daily in my investing business.

This is for experienced investors who...
1) ...have already done a couple of deals
2) ...have $5k to spend on marketing and building your business
3) ...want to take your business to a higher level

If these three things describe you, click here now to let me know and I'll call you personally.

This intensive is called the "Hot Seat" and I'm holding it in Philadelphia on September 29 and 30. A small group of us (probably just 8 investors or so) will sit down together and talk about your investing. I'll roll up my sleeves and work WITH YOU on your business. This isn't a big seminar... it's a focused intensive, so expect to come away with actionable ideas and implementable strategies for your business.

If you're an investor looking for a game-changing shift in your business, join me for this hot seat.

Click here now to let me know you're interested. I'll call you personally.

Will I see you there?

Joe Evangelisti
Host of The Flip King Real Estate Radio

PS, this is open to only a handful of investors because I want it to be small and super-practical. So only attend if you're interested in talking about how to take YOUR business to the next level.