Andrew Holmes
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Aug 23 2015, 23:44

8 Replies

• 08/26/15 06:15PM
  • Location: Glenview Public Library 1930 Glenview Road, Glenview, IL
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Breaking Down the Numbers (Cashflow)

Chicago North Shore Meeting

1930 Glenview Road, Glenview, IL

How do you buy 5 properties within 1 year even if you don't use any of your own funds or credit.

Andrew Holmes will go over how he is purchased 153 properties in the Chicagoland area over the last 4 years just in his rental portfolio and they will be all paid off within 7 years. 

Now Chicago's #1 Flipping Team is diving deep into the cashflow numbers, also with a fully updated approach that takes all the recent market changes into account as well! Deals are definitely still available, we're finding more than ever now, but we're also looking harder than ever as well - we're on a mission to get 125 more in the next year or so! As a result, we're looking everywhere every day, and we're noticing a lot of changes.

• Where are the deals now?
  • Can I still hit the same numbers?
  • Do cashflow properties still make sense?
  • What are the numbers I want to hit, and where?
  • What has happened in the market that I should know about?

We'll cover all of this and more at the next Chicago REIA Northshore meeting, and we'll also include a complete cashflow market update, fully up to date!

Don't miss the fully updated Breaking Down the Numbers: Cashflow with Chicago's #1 Flipping Team!

We're also having a special presentation by Secure Pay One, one of the best management companies in the Chicagoland area!

Loading replies...