Bi-Monthly Meeting!

Daniel Okon
  • Investor
  • Minnetonka, MN
Posted Oct 14 2015, 12:36

8 Replies

• Unknown
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

There is no "official" Bi-Monthly meeting but about 15 of us met in August so I thought the time was right to do another one. There were some great connections made and I believe the more networking you can do the better you can succeed in anything. 

I reserved a back room section at French Meadow Bakery and Cafe in Minneapolis for October 27th at 6:30 pm. All the info is also able to be viewed at this link:

http://www.meetup.com/BiggerPockets-Bi-Monthly-Mee...

Also feel free to message me if you are interested as well and I can send you the invite to join if that is easier for you. It would be good to have people post on this thread to see who is able to make it. It would be preferable to have at least 8-10 people make it. 

Thanks!

Daniel

Loading replies...