Phoenix Happy Hour Meet Up

13 Replies

• 11/06/15 05:00PM
  • The Vig Fillmore - 606 N. 4th Ave, Phx 85003 (Different Vig from last meet up!!!)
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

I wanted to get together one more time before the holidays - I thought we could try downtown Phoenix, so please note that this is a different Vig location than last time.

We should have a table at the outdoor patio (unless we get another freak thunderstorm).  Looking forward to meeting up again!

By the way - if you are unable to post on this thread, please send me a DM.  Any account type should be able to post a reply.

Ugh! Phoenix is so difficult for me, especially at that time. If you have an east valley meeting, I'll be there. But definitely good luck! 

Dawn

This sounds great! I've never been to the Vig Fillmore, but like the Midtown location a lot. This will also be my first time to one of these BP meet ups. Thanks for setting it up.

Sorry for the slow response -

@Dawn Jett It seems that there is more interest from the east side, so we will probably be closer to you next time.  I would like to learn more about your business so hopefully we can meet up soon.  I can add you to the email blast if you would like, good luck -

@Justin Larpenteur No, not everyone.  I would highly recommend starting a meetup.  It's a lot more fun and relaxed than formal networking and I think that you build better connections.  If you decide to start one, feel free to DM me to chat about the logistics.  I've found eventbrite to be the best way to organize it.  

@Jon Hyland Funny you say that, we live closer to uptown and that used to be our regular spot.  The Fillmore location is great too - glad you can make it, I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Being from Canada, with a home in Surprise I cannot attend most meetings but would love to get to know others in the marketplace. There does seem to be a few people from the west in the Bigger Pockets community and I am sure they would also like to meet.

I'm brand new to bigger pockets and just saw this thread. I would definitely like to get some good info on doing my first deal, what to expect, land lording etc. Also just want to surround myself with positive investment minded people as opposed to nay-sayers. Looking forward to it. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here