• Boston, MA
Votes |
Hidden Market of Real Estate 12/11 Intro, BootCamp 12/12, 13 & 14

Mike Hurney
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Boston, MA
Posted Dec 10 2015, 15:47

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

the “Hidden Market” of Real Estate, in the few years I’ve been with MassRealEstate.net I’ve found there is a Universal request for HELP finding “DEALS” from both beginning and seasoned members.

There are as many definitions of deals as there are members. My definition of a deal is a property that you can purchase at 75% or lower of the retail (MLS, Multiple Listing Service for Brokers) price. That pricing could be because of the Condition of the Property, the Situation of the Seller or the Status of the Market.

BUT

How do you find those Deals?

Tony Youngs will be presenting his BootCamp of the “Hidden Market” in a Preview Friday 12/11/2015, evening 6:30pm at Denny’s of Danvers. This will be our regular meeting for December. No charge to Members, only $25. Guests or only $99/year to join.

Saturday, Sunday and Monday (12/11, 12 & 13/2015) we’ll join Tony for his BootCamp Regularly priced at $1497. For MassRealEstate.net members only $997.

Here’s the Format:

We’ll begin Saturday morning at 9:00am sharp for an outline of the BootCamp and match up folks in our “convoy”. Over the three days we’ll visit at least 10 Foreclosures. But here’s the Hidden Market: Tony will uncover probably 20 other properties that fit his definition of Deals that YOU can make Offers on.

We’ll not only cover How these Deals are found but How to quickly Analyze and Make Offers on them.

What a great way to end 2015 on a high note and get ready for an even better Successful/Profitable 2016!

I look forward to seeing you Friday, Mike Hurney! [email protected] Cell 781-405-1845

PS You can read all the material you want to, listen to 100 Podcasts, get on Blog Forums night and day BUT there is no comparison with getting out in the Field with Expert Tony Youngs.

Of course we're just North of Boston, Massachusetts and just south of New Hampshire in New England.